Friday, May 31, 2013

June Goals- Daily drawings and designs.

June starts tomorrow, and with new starts comes new goals. For June I'm increasing my daily goal from a single drawing to both "Daily Drawings" and "Daily Designs" as I continue my investigations into Adobe Illustrator and understanding Advertisement and Graphic Design.  I'll be creating a website to post my progress hopefully soon and will update this post when it's created and running.
edit: websites up! http://matthewryanart.tumblr.com/


7 comments:

  1. Sitting on my hands Matt! That's a lie, but looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could it include steps/process information on how it's done?
    I get the illustrator pen tool, but my understanding ends there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe after a become a little more comfortable with the program, because at the moment its a lot of trial & error until it looks right, but if you have any questions about specific things I make or do I can try to help you

      Delete
  3. Oh, Illustrator; that can be one tricky program to work in. What have you come across that has been the most difficult for you? Coloring seem to be the most difficult for me so far. Or, at least only coloring on CMY channels, anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by Clairvo