Thursday, May 23, 2013
Going over Comic Sans and how Cyndi Lareau was hired as Dan Gilbert's personal assistant. It was quite a lesson.
More coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Art, Artists, Art Advocacy, Inspiration, Motivation, Passion, Promotion, Teaching Art, Thoughts etc.
Hello everyone, This is my first post here on The Jar, so I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Olivia, I'm 24 and I was a stude...
Alright, so I have neglected to be very active on The JAR lately and I feel bad about it... So, since I have something new that I am working...
Today's visitors included Dakota Bruce and Katelyn Babcock . Day 4 of The Jar. As we were chirping away, mostly me and Dak...
For those of you who don't know, I am Jane Labowitch. I'm an alumni who graduated from FHS back in 09, and I most recently graduated...
June starts tomorrow, and with new starts comes new goals. For June I'm increasing my daily goal from a single drawing to both "Dai...
1st Day of Art Class Sch-peel and the Problems With Society Last Thursday at the football game I saw a sophomore girl who I had seen on ...
I have spent the last ten years of my life trying to create the cleanest, flattest, shiniest, least brushstrokey paintings possible. I have ...
My first year at EMU studying art I wanted to just work outside of my comfort zone. My goal was to try new things with art, ignore art...
im not really sure what to start with, or where to start from. What advise id have to offer or what ideas i bring. all i can say is this pat...
Copyright © 2012 The Jar
0 comments: