Sunday, June 9, 2013

Inspiring Photographers

 

I thought I'd post a few photographers that have been a really big inspiration to me, both in college and since graduating. JUCO is a photography duo made up of Julia Galdo and Cody Cloud, both located in LA. I have really always admired their simplistic yet flawless approach to photography. Their work influenced my thesis project at CCS.


 

Another photographer that I seriously can not get enough of. A young, female, Texas photographer. She shots in film and focuses on females, fashion and sensuality. I love the colors in her photographs and the geniality that comes with her subjects. Nothing ever looks forced and every photo has a comforting warmth.


Other photographers to check out:


1 comment:

  1. This is going to inspire so many Amber. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by Clairvo