Friday, May 31, 2013

Today's Gift and this Jar

This gift for me today pretty much sums up the origins of this blog idea.

1.  What a great gift from a student.  I had Allison last semester  for only Painting 1. She is going to attend Adrian College in the fall and go into Art.  I will wear the pin tomorrow at her graduation proudly

2.  It shows the connection to Alumni I have created since I began teaching in 1997.  Some of who are close friends now. 

3.  It represents how I want to share in your future successes. 

4.  It shows how I want to promote the arts and especially my alumni artists and their endeavors. 

5.  This post on my personal Facebook page will be buried in a couple days.  I feel on a blog I/we can access it through the archives much easier.

6.  Please comment!

4 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo