Tuesday, June 18, 2013

OPERATION: SUNCREEN

These next two weeks of June, I'll be teaming up with a non-profit called Soldiers' Angels to provide much needed sun care to the troops overseas.  My goal is to send 50 care packages to Soldiers' Angels by June 30th and I am asking for YOUR HELP to sponsor these 50 sun care kits!!





For just $20 one soldier will receive a powerful Mary Kay SPF 50 sunscreen and a SPF 15 lip protector; with temperatures well over 100 degrees these items are essential!  Since I keep ZERO profit from the sale of these items, I will be matching each kit with a package of facial cleansing cloths.  These kits are 100% tax deductible and each payment received will be provided a Tax ID # in return. I can't even imagine the conditions overseas and the amount of sun protection needed on a daily basis, together WE can provide our US troops with these essential items, they DESERVE it!

To sponsor your kit today or receive more info on this AWESOME cause, please contact me at:
 
Sara L. Troia
Mary Kay Cosmetics
248.787.2687
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Do you mind if I share this on my personal facebook page to get word out?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by Clairvo